miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Monica Sanz's Notes: An Irresistible morning...

Monica ha escrito en su blog de www.monicasanz.com y a continuacion, os dejo un link a la traducción: http://monicasanzofficialfanclub.com/2010/06/17/monica-sanzs-notes-an-irresistible-morning/



It was a sunny early morning of November. Yes, I was slept some minutes before to make the cover of Irresistible. The morning I heard it for the very first time.


I just wanted to have something really authentic and I though my first “Irresistible time” could be the most honest. Being my first song I felt like a virgin!


I recorded exactly with that shirt (personal reasons, there’s always one), I was made up and …I pulsed the button: play!


This is exactly what “Irresistible” makes me feel!



Please, try it and let me know how you feel!


Love, Monica.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario